Go to navigation Go to content

How do I buy...


Commodities for this category

Lodging, Hotels

Submitted by umadmin on

Local Hotel lodging - The University has established Master Lodging Agreements with various hotels near each campus.  These agreements can be used for employee business travel, incoming guest travel and groups.  To include additional local hotels, consult with Sourcing Contact listed. The preferred method of payment is with the University OneCard.  Some hotels may require a Credit Card Authorization form to be completed. 

Travel Expenses - Non Employee

Submitted by umadmin on

Travel expenses for non-employees are normally covered by the associated professional service contract.  Limits to covered expenses can be made as part of that agreement.  

All reimbursements such as meal per diems, mileage paid for vehicles, etc. shall conform to University of Missouri policy dollar limits unless specifically agreed to in the initial contract.   

Subscribe to Travel